How It Works
1) You obtain a purchase order from a quality company who has agreed to purchase your product. You then send the purchase order to LuCaya Capital LLC.
2) LuCaya Capital LLC will perform due diligence, confirming your customer is credit worthy and that the purchase order is valid and will be accepted upon delivery.
3) After verification, LuCaya Capital LLC will advance money to the third party manufacturer to cover the cost of goods and labor needed to fulfill the order. This can be one manufacturer or a combination of manufacturers.
4) Once the product is completed, LuCaya Capital LLC will handle the shipping, customs clearance (if necessary), and final arrival of the product at a storage facility or your customer’s dock. After the product arrives at your customer’s dock, you invoice your customer and copy LuCaya Capital LLC .
5) LuCaya Capital LLC will then employ its accounts receivable financing service and advance on the invoice, to bring the total advanced up to 70% - 90% of the original purchase order amount.
6) Your client pays LuCaya Capital LLC the full invoice amount, then LuCaya Capital LLC sends you the invoice balance, less our fee.
The LuCaya Capital LLC Advantage
No equity is required, keep 100% ownership LuCaya Capital LLC does not require equity in your company. Our funding process provides solutions where you maintain full business ownership and control.
Deal with one company throughout the process LuCaya Capital LLC works with you and the manufacturer to fulfill your purchase order, as well as the delivery to your customer. Once the purchase order becomes an invoice and is sent to your customer, LuCaya Capital LLC will advance funds to you through accounts receivable financing. This allows the working capital your business needs to cover operating costs, until invoice payment is received. In turn, you deal with just one company from initial product creation to final payment.
CHOOSE LuCaya Capital LLC
Deal directly with decision makers
Same day approval/Closing in 2-5 days
100% financing on purchase orders
Challenged credit and years in business are non-issues
Assigned account team
DeBoRaH Burris - 770.369.5273 , email@example.com , www.lucayacapital.com